Sunday 9 August 2009

summer holiday

Despite promising myself a relaxing time I seem to have spent about 3 minutes actually relaxing since last week of July when I finished work. So far I/we have:
  • Helped best mate move house
  • camped in Essex for 3 days (I know, don't ask)
  • Been to Wembley twice and seen four footy matches. One was OKish.
  • decorated bathroom
  • cleaned out cellar
  • decorated bedroom
  • moved stuff around a lot
  • not hoovered
  • thought about hoovering a lot
  • been to London 3 times
  • driving to Europe tomorrow
  • done loads of other stuff too but my brain

Anyway, have a good summer. I'm so tired, work may actually come as a reflief.

No comments:

Birthday challenge #2

Joe Game Joe's birthday Game Use the arrow keys to 'catch' blocks with the letters (or ...