Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Paper

I can't keep on top of it. My colleague has a clear desk and a few neat, ordered piles on the periphery. I can barely get to my keyboard to type this. I have a to do list and keep ticking things off but it doesn't seem to diminish the amount I have to do as I keep having to add things to it. "Tidy Desk" always seems so unimportant compared to the other things and, anyway, I don't really know how to tidy my desk. It sounds stupid but it's part psychological, part cognitive dysfuntion I think. I like order. I like tidyness. BUT I am not naturally inclined to achieving that. If literal suffocation or drowning in paper were possible I'd have been dead long ago. Instead I plough on with a permanent sense of foreboding whilst dressing frequent paper cuts.

Werner Von Braun said: "We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming". My 'gravity' is teaching. I'm pretty good at that.

1 comment:

prahalad said...

Simple Copy And Paste Jobs At www.visionjobcare.com

Are you really fed up with recession and want to overcome this. If you can manage the time than SMART SOLUTION will show you the way where you can earn from HOME. For more details E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com
Visit : http://www.visionjobcare.com/XXX.html
Website:- http://www.visionjobcare.com

Warning