Monday 12 January 2009

S.A.D.

I reckon the whole Spurs squad has this SAD thing. How else can you account for the string of miserable performances when contrasted with how well they played in the summer? It can't all be David Bentley's fault. I haven't even had time to rant about it on here but I have been playing with this new podcasting toy. Now you can hear my tuppence worth and benefit from my miserable voice as well. I don't always sound this gloomy; usually I'm even worse.

Gabcast! COYS #1



just click on the little play arrow to listen then click on it again when you realise what a terrible mistake you've made and begin to question your very existence when it has come to this...

No comments:

Birthday challenge #2

Joe Game Joe's birthday Game Use the arrow keys to 'catch' blocks with the letters (or ...