Wednesday 9 September 2009

life inbalance

Found myself fiddling around with work stuff while I watched the footy this eve. This behaviour has to stop! I copied something off another of my blogs (work one) and realised that for quite some time I hadn't used North and South for catharsis, bragging, feeble jokes, apologies, congratulations, incredulity or any of the other things it has helped me with over the last 2 and a half years. I suddenly felt guilty; like I'd forgotten to go to work or like I'd left my kid on a traffic island while crossing the road and not realised.

This neglect may also account for my resurgent insomnia. The brain emptying function of writing something must, I guess, help with a little mental filing. Once I get into bed and make the decision to sleep the filing starts. Except it's being done by partially sighted, illiterate klutzes who don't know their alphabet. Or I may just need to change the sheets.

No comments:

Birthday challenge #2

Joe Game Joe's birthday Game Use the arrow keys to 'catch' blocks with the letters (or ...