Thursday 6 September 2007

just when you think...

I was looking forward to today. I picked up my PC last night and it works. They've mucked around with the settings of course and I think they've messed up my video card but at least it's usable. The guy who's fixing my laptop here at work says I'll have that back today too. So I thought I'd be all positive and bubbly here but... I put 'north and south' and 'blog' into a google search to find this page but I didn't get me. I got this bloke. At 8.30 am. Now my day is ruined.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't try and lie to your blog-reading public - this is you. Why deny all the outdoor naked romps and yomps, with a selection of like minded men, you've enjoyed over the years? Now is the time to come out.

Matt said...

fair enough. I'll post some photos next week

Birthday challenge #2

Joe Game Joe's birthday Game Use the arrow keys to 'catch' blocks with the letters (or ...