Tuesday 18 September 2007

Teacher Training




There I was planning a class on managing behaviour and I find that it's already been done for me. 50 years ago! Now that I have watched this I realise that there are several things I must do myself and recommend to all my trainee teachers:

-get suited up. That teacher looks the business.
-make students wear tanktops with diamond shapes on them and other nerdy clothes. Even if they flick stuff at each other we can mock their sartorial inelegance.
-give mutiple detentions: 'seven detentions!'
-recognise that when someone blows their nose it's a sympton of the whole group's disaffection.
-sit students in rows.
-use mother's cooking to illustrate things that need explaining.

This teacher training lark is a cinch. I demand a pay cut.

No comments:

Birthday challenge #2

Joe Game Joe's birthday Game Use the arrow keys to 'catch' blocks with the letters (or ...