Saturday 8 September 2007

Yellow sky @ Tescos

Determined to challenge my propensity for beige food, I spent some time in Tescos on Monday night buying green things for my fridge. When I came out the sky was bright yellow in parts as shown in these photos. I haven't manipulated these at all, it really was this colour. I think, though, that my awe (for this was genuinely awesome) may be a consequence of my previous southern isolationism. I mentioned it to people at work and they said "Aye, t'sky's reet colourful this time o' t'year." or words to that effect. At risk of sounding soft and flowery, I thought it was beautiful.

They may not know much about how to serve peas up here but they sure as hell do a damn good spectacular sky.

No comments:

Birthday challenge #2

Joe Game Joe's birthday Game Use the arrow keys to 'catch' blocks with the letters (or ...