Friday 19 October 2007

Plain English

Don't want to get myself into trouble but I had to share this. This is the sort of thing we get via e mail. Is it some kind of newspeak? Managerial mumbo jumbo? Bad English? I'm really not sure. Maybe I'm just behind the times, speaking as I do like an Edwardian gentleman, don't you know.

"The collection of our former printer fleet will commence next week, starting with the earliest areas that had access to the campus managed solution and finishing with the latest areas (some of our admin poeple who had the most complex needs). The process should be non-intrusive as staff are working from the site inventory that the printers generated when we carried out the first geographic discovery - and they should simply need to disconnect and remove printers that the College has allocated to each area."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very impressive. Do they mean to update the printers? Take the printers away? Are you part of the campus managed solution? I think you should be worried.

Birthday challenge #2

Joe Game Joe's birthday Game Use the arrow keys to 'catch' blocks with the letters (or ...