Saturday 23 February 2008

Scared? Me?

So, it's the latest Poland trip and just about everything had gone smoothly and all the timings were pretty much bang on. Reasonable weather for the year; time for a visit to Osweicim; no-one got lost; my lunch was nice. Of course, I made this observation BEFORE we landed and sure enough forces beyond those we understand conspired to whip up gale force winds at Leeds-Bradford airport. After one failed landing attempt, screams on the plane, fire engines at the ready and the bumpiest landing ever my fellow passengers broke out into spontaneous applause. I laughed with relief along with others but since then keep going back to it in my head. I felt very fragile; moreso than I normally do. I should have known we would be OK though. There was a Rabbi on the plane.

No comments:

Birthday challenge #2

Joe Game Joe's birthday Game Use the arrow keys to 'catch' blocks with the letters (or ...