Friday 27 April 2007




Buying tickets online for category A games is always something of a lottery. I needed three tickets and the only ones I could get were East stand and one of them was restricted view. This means that one of only two pillars in the ground partially obscures the goal. Of course there's no price reduction for this but there you go. After a bit of seat juggling with the guys around me I managed to shift my son back a row and it was his teenage sense of the purile/ inane/ scatalogical that first spotted the benefit of our seats in terms of the score readout on the 'Jumbotron'. This kept us amused for most of half time. Well, it kept him amused, I'm much more sophisticated.


No comments:

Birthday challenge #2

Joe Game Joe's birthday Game Use the arrow keys to 'catch' blocks with the letters (or ...