Sunday 29 April 2007

...happy when skies are grey




Yesterday it was sunny. Really sunny. I squinted so much on the way there and the way back I still look like I'm faking gratitude on receipt of a present from an elderly relative. It was disturbing therefore that Middlesbrough was covered in cloud which I guess is the consequence of the industry that pretty much defines the place. I parked in a back street and walked towards the ground which is made all the more incongruous by the wasteland that surrounds it. The ground itself is OK on the inside even if it's a bit drafty. We deserved our victory and the Spurs fans were relentless in their mockery of the Boro support but I kinda felt bad being part of that. It's no bloody wonder they're quiet: It's a really depressing place.

No comments:

Birthday challenge #2

Joe Game Joe's birthday Game Use the arrow keys to 'catch' blocks with the letters (or ...