Sunday 8 April 2007

We may be related


When I look at kids now I often wonder what they are thinking about and how old I must look to them. I can remember thinking uncles and grandparents were ancient and that was when they must have been about the age I am now. Granted they all used to wear suits and ties (or cardigans and ties- man, why did that go out of fashion?) and I tend towards the scruffier options BUT...I bet I look ancient. Whatever. This video is from when some kids in my family may have thought that stuff themselves. If you know the girl in this cine film, you'll know that in some ways she hasn't changed but in others there have been some tangible alterations. I love her loads anyway. http://uk.video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=152714

No comments:

Birthday challenge #2

Joe Game Joe's birthday Game Use the arrow keys to 'catch' blocks with the letters (or ...