Sunday 12 April 2009

vertigo

Tension gone, the win at the Lane yesterday against a surpirsingly rubbish West Ham means that all of a sudden we can all breathe that sigh of relief that we've been waiting to let out for months. I'm grateful it didn't have to wait till May. I've been all doom and gloom this season so the boy, my girl and my Spurs buddies will all be grateful too. After Blackburn last Saturday it looked as if we might go on a bit of a dodgy run but no; London clubs no longer have some kind of hoo doo. We lost only to Fulham this season and, frankly, they're such a fluffy and likeable club that I don't begrudge them the points at all (with or without Andy 'I'm not nearly as good as I think I am and I dive a lot' Johnson).

Now we can only look up. We're 8th. What a stupid, beguiling game this is. COYS.

No comments:

Birthday challenge #2

Joe Game Joe's birthday Game Use the arrow keys to 'catch' blocks with the letters (or ...