Saturday 28 July 2007

4th Dimension

Sitting in car with S. Very old lady walks towards us, looks up and asks a boy climbing on some garage roofs: ' What time is it?' He tells her that it's one minute past seven. She ponders this for a moment. 'And what day is it?' she asks.
'Saturday.' he says backing away ever so slightly. She didn't go on to ask what year it was but her confidence and general lack of confusion suggested that this wasn't someone that should make me furrow my brow and purse my lips in that sad faced 'oh no she's lost' kind of way. My best guess is that moments later she pushed her way into the nearest pub, scanned the room for a similar sized human and said: ' I need your clothes, your slippers and your zimmer frame.'

No comments:

Birthday challenge #2

Joe Game Joe's birthday Game Use the arrow keys to 'catch' blocks with the letters (or ...