Sunday 13 January 2008

Relax

For years I have fought a battle against the ants that live in my underwear. At work I crave 'a day to myself' or time to relax and 'do nothing'. I don't get much time like that but when push comes to shove the ants decide to have a rave or some lively anty thing. I usually can't sit still even to read the paper and drink a brew (this being the thing I imagine myself doing when I look longingly into the middle distance with a slight smile on my face contemplating a good relax). HOWEVER- despite Spurs poor showing at Chelski yesterday and two whole days of only me for company I am looking at a return to work tomorrow having sat about a lot, slept quite well, read both Independent and Grauniad cover to cover, watched a lot of footy and a feature length 'Lewis' and eaten some hearty, warming tucker. I can't put my finger on what it is that I have done different but I like it. Maybe the ants are on holiday.

No comments:

Birthday challenge #2

Joe Game Joe's birthday Game Use the arrow keys to 'catch' blocks with the letters (or ...