Thursday 8 May 2008

Luca Modric

On this evidence, looks like he's pretty good. Will be interesting seeing him bossing the midfield next season, especially if Spurs can get hold of Diarra to go with him. The posing stuff at the start of this compilation suggests he might be 'one for the ladies'.

(apologies to Suzanne Vega- no relation to Ramon I think)

His name is Luca /He probably doesn't live on the second floor/he probably lives in a better house than you/Yes, I think you've seen him before/If you hear something Saturday afternoon/ Some kind of trouble/Some kind of fight/Just don't ask me what it was- cos it was Luca putting another one past the scum!

My guess is that my reworking will not catch on as a chant next season.

No comments:

Birthday challenge #2

Joe Game Joe's birthday Game Use the arrow keys to 'catch' blocks with the letters (or ...