Thursday 15 May 2008

Puzzle

I managed to get hold of an old Playstation 1 demo disk this week off e bay. On it are 20 games made by amateur programming nerds. One of them is the brilliant 'Pushy II'. It's a very addictive ball and box sliding puzzle. I'm stuck on the level above. The idea is that you have to use the pink guy (which you can move anywhere) to go behind the balls and push them on to the white crosses. The trouble is though that the balls only stop when they hit something- in this case the walls or the grey squares. I asked my girl to help but she keeps making excuses. If you can work it out, please tell me in a comment. The game's similar to to sokoban which you can play here (if you can be arsed!)










Free Online Flash Games

No comments:

Birthday challenge #2

Joe Game Joe's birthday Game Use the arrow keys to 'catch' blocks with the letters (or ...