Thursday 8 May 2008

New Kit

Of course it's a rip off and all that but the new kit's bit of trim adds a certain je ne sais quoi to the home shirt and the stripey socks add a touch of the Bertie Bassett. Apart from that, all I can say is Bleuuuurrrghhh. The light blue looks like a pair of old lady pyjamas and the stupid brown is back. We won't win anything wearing chocolate, AKA shite, brown. They've condemned us to another shocking season away from home.

I did a quick search for photos of it and the first picture below with Woody, Keano and Jenas isn't too bad. Except that Jenas is in it at all. (Berba conspicuous by his absence I think). The second photo scared the crap out of me. I mean, I know Robbie Keane came to us from Leprechaun United but the guy with the giant head looks ill. He is supposedly a hot prospect- Tomas Peckhart. I don't mean to be unkind but he looks like his neck'll snap if he runs too fast.

The only good thing about all this is that for once I am not feeling at all confident about next season. Much less chance of the same bitter disappointments that way.






No comments:

Birthday challenge #2

Joe Game Joe's birthday Game Use the arrow keys to 'catch' blocks with the letters (or ...