Wednesday 27 June 2007

Boyorhythms

It turns out that my emotional biorhythmic cycle is at a critical phase. No wonder I'm grumpy and shouted at my girl this morning when she was trying to be nice. Thank God it's a fault beyond my control. It's not as good as blaming someone else entirely but dwarfs don't tumble around thinking they can do anything about their leg length (probably).

I also learnt that I have been alive 15,162 days. And I have achieved at least 3 things in that time! If you think that biorhythm things are so much mumbo jumbo then ignore the chart but at least you'll see how many days you have been alive. http://www.bio-chart.com/

by the way, it doesn't tell you how many days you have left. My guess is that it's more than three if you're reading this; just to put your mind at rest.

No comments:

Birthday challenge #2

Joe Game Joe's birthday Game Use the arrow keys to 'catch' blocks with the letters (or ...