Monday 11 June 2007

Modern parent

Normal people's mums knit doileys or go to bingo.

This is what mine does: http://www.myspace.com/stortfordacoustic as well as running her own business and organising festivals.

Just looking at this I expect imminent contact from said parent telling me I have misspelt doiley.

She keeps telling me I don't use enough paragraphs either.

Hope there are enough here to keep her happy or it's no pocket money for me again this week.

One of my colleagues told me last week about when he used to work in an old people's home. This woman came in accompanied by her daughter. But it was the mother who wanted the place for the daughter who'd got dementia in her late 60s. I keep thinking about it and can't help thinking that I might be setting myself up for something similar.

No comments:

Birthday challenge #2

Joe Game Joe's birthday Game Use the arrow keys to 'catch' blocks with the letters (or ...